A Caregiver’s Guide
I Can’t Believe it’s Alzheimer’s Disease
Eric J. Hall wrote this comprehensive guide to help families and caregivers understand the most pressing issues faced as a result of Alzheimer’s disease. Eric has spent over a decade serving families affected by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
This 70-page Alzheimer’s Caregiver’s Guide is offered FREE of charge to those looking to learn more and is especially written for the families and loved ones in need of help and looking to learn more about Alzheimer’s disease.
This comprehensive guide covers chapters on
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease? (Warning Signs, Symptoms, Talking to Your Doctor, Testing, Diagnosis ,Treatments, Tips,)
- Care Giving (Strategies for Success, Communication Techniques, Understanding Eating Patterns, Challenges, Behavioral Changes, Safety-Proofing, Home Supervision,)
- Caregiving Activities (Education and Care with Dementia)
- Special Situations (Handling Behavioral Changes with Dementia, Dealing with Traveling, Tips for Caregivers)
- Remember the Children (Talking with Children about Alzheimer’s)
- What is Home Care? (The Benefits of Home Care Services, Companion Care, Home Care Services)
- Web Resources
“It is our mission at Alzheimer’s Care Specialists, and my mission personally, to be there to guide you through each stage of your fight so that you will never have to go it alone.”
“I am taking my fight to an even more personal level as we strive every day to improve the quality of life for Alzheimer’s patients, one patient at a time.”
Eric J. Hall
*Be sure to reference the FREE Caregiver’s Guide in the message field.Get The Free Guide